Randy Walton - CEO and Managing Partner
A highly sought after speaker, consultant, and leadership expert, Randy Walton has been challenging the norms of business thought for over 25 years. Randy is a pioneer in developing compelling and profitable market strategies through the use of a unique, core value assessment and ideation process. He has extensive experience in corporate strategic planning, operations management, marketing, technology operations, business consulting, and organizational leadership. Mr. Walton works and travels extensively throughout North America and Western Europe mentoring and advising senior leaders and executive teams.
He is the co-author of:
- "Roadmap to Remarkable"
- "Enhancing Your Business Value... The Climb To The Top... Smart Strategies for a Successful Expedition"
- Information Technology – as CIO repositioned one of Atlanta’s premiere technology consulting firms to lead the marketplace in the delivery of web based application development skills.
- Market Services – Developed strategic long-term technology driven market positioning plan for a leading $1.5 billion worldwide market research organization.
- ECommerce – Developed eCommerce business model for premier leadership and publishing organization allowing for first time ever profitability for Internet division.
- Marketing Services – served as a strategic advisor and positioning consulting to many of Atlanta’s premiere technology start up companies and one of Atlanta’s premiere business accelerators.
- Marketing Communications - successfully architected numerous corporate wide brand development initiatives and resulting marketing communications programs for technology, mass market, and industry clients.
- Strategic Planning - led strategic planning initiative for division of $7 billion multi-national firm to review key operational processes and re-develop those processes to address significant market presentation risk.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – successfully facilitated acquisition of the internet division of one of the largest public insurance companies in United States.
- Randy currently serves on several boards and advisory groups including Refuge Coffee, ROI Ministry, Groundwire.net, and is Chairman of the Board at Grace Midtown Church.
- When he isn't working with client companies and leaders you can find Randy flying airplanes, obsessing over great food, mountain biking, or at the gym (check out IronTribeFitness.com)
Meet the rest of the team...