Joe Aielli - Senior Consulting Partner
With over 30 years of industry and consulting experience, Joe has spent 12 years as CFO of companies ranging from $90 million to $1.5 Billion in sales. He has broad business, operational and financial experience addressing strategic issues, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial and cash management, restructuring and organizational development. As a senior financial advisor and consultant over the last six years, Joe has successfully worked with owners, CEOs and management teams to advise them on key strategic matters, liquidity and capital issues, strengthening organizations, improving financial planning and reporting capabilities and improving operational performance and measurement. As CFO and consultant, Joe has assisted firms in transition; including rapid growth, business stabilization and turnaround environments.
Consulting and Industry Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning – developed successful strategies in support of national business expansion, including evolving organizational needs and operational improvements Mergers & Acquisitions - led and supported a number of acquisitions, from initial assessment and negotiations through the due diligence, transition and integration processes.
- Financial Planning & Restructuring – evaluated financial organization effectiveness, planning and reporting capabilities and recommended improvement initiatives to create a value added resource in the finance function that better meets organizational requirements, as well as assisted CEO’s in the hiring of CFO’s and controllers.
- Cash Management and Liquidity – with a sense of urgency, addressed and aligned management priorities to reduce staff and expenses, improve operational efficiencies, and better focus on cash planning.
- Organizational Restructuring & Development – worked with management teams in various stages of transition to develop the most effective organizational profile and leadership requirements to improve performance.
- Information Technology – transformed IT functions and advised firms on leadership issues, organizational design and systems implementations and upgrades.
Meet the rest of the team...