Lt. Col Brian Ferguson - SENIOR CONSULTING PARTNER
A Lt Colonel and pilot in the Air Force Reserves with a business background in the mortgage and real estate industry, Brian offers a wealth of insight into leadership, teamwork and client relations. He has a BBA from the University of Georgia and is a graduate of the Core Essential Program of Coach University, an International Coach Federation Accredited Coach Training Program.
Having served as a leader in high risk and combat operations Brian has developed a unique understanding for motivating and managing talent in high stress environments. He has deep experience developing leadership skills for teams including conflict resolution, team development, influence skills, and organizational morale.
Using consultative coaching Brian draws out the skills and talent within those he serves to pave the way for their success. Clients gain insight into their strengths and weaknesses and leverage new awareness to achieve breakthrough performance for themselves and their teams. Brian is certified in the interpretation and use of N8 Traits Talent Assessment and the Judgment Index, an assessment tool measuring values based judgment, employee engagement, team strengths and leadership development potential.
- Leadership – over 20 years Air Force leadership experience, including Flight Commander and Commander of Wing Tactics, brings a unique perspective to the corporate world
- Training – successfully led hiring and training in the service field of corporate aviation. Trusted with training foreign nationals and currently serves as a training instructor in the Air Force Reserves
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution – effectively negotiated high value real-estate deals assembling multiple sellers into a unified group balancing their desires and buyer needs with municipality requirements
- Client Relations – strong background in client and customer relations from consumer retail and the mortgage industry to corporate aviation and joint training with foreign nationals.
- Board Member – Camp Highland Golf
- Facilitation leader – Starting Point Small Group Ministry
- Golfer, outdoors enthusiast and college football fan
Meet the rest of the team...